Be a part of the future of West Oklahoma City.
See what we have planned at Westgate Park.
Westgate Park is 100 acres of prime land suited for multiple usage. It is currently home to a 200,000 sq. ft. Class A office building and an additional 200,000 sq. ft. of industrial facilities. Westgate Park will expand to include additional office, retail, restaurants and multi-family with space for additional industrial or prime real estate, suited for multiple use. It is currently home to a 200k Class A office building, retail, and smaller office facilities.
Highlighting the property is a water feature which will include walking trails and sitting areas.
Occupying the northeast corner of W Reno Ave. and Sara Rd., Westgate Park is located in the fastest-growing county in Oklahoma. Conveniently located in close proximity to both Kilpatrick Turnpike and I-40 and this property is just minutes from downtown. The expansion of the turnpike provides a direct route to Will Rogers World Airport.
1,500 to 40,000+ sq. ft. spaces for retail, restaurants and office plus land opportunities.
- Site Statistics -
Over 35k vehicles travel per day
Close proximity to the Kilpatrick Turnpike and I-40
(90k vehicles travel the Kilpatrick Turnpike per day)
Over 42k daytime employees within 5 miles
- Six - 10,500 sq. ft. Office buildings totaling 63,000 sq. ft.
- Four – 10,500 sq. ft. Retail buildings totaling 42,000 sq. ft.
- Four restaurant (Fast Food/QSR) pad sites totaling 9,800 sq. ft.
- Two – two story office buildings totaling 128,000 sq. ft.
- One Bank building totaling 4,850 sq. ft.
- Two – Retail buildings totaling 28,700 sq. ft.
- Corner Convenience Store/Restaurant 10,500 sq. ft.
- Future Development Opportunity of Industrial/Multi Family on 41 Acres +/-
Multi-Family Development that will consist of a 390 unit Multi-Family development consisting of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartment homes that will be located on approximately 20 acres within the Westgate Park Development that will include retail and office development. Includes:
- Total Population 3010 (1 Mile Radius); 54,879 (3 Mile Radius)